So as Zumba for Wii is going well, I haven't resumed it for a few days due to the knee popping out of socket from old softball injuries, trying to heal up abit. But Tim and I have agreed to 30 day No Takeout/ Fastfood Challenge. We have our family photos coming up and I want to look good, I am not Zumbaing for nothing, and we have to stop spending so much money on fastfood. I blame our schedules (I work come home, then he goes to work) and busyness, but it is something we are trying to do together, so it will be fun to see what happens. This doesn't count his coffees and other crapola for work :)
Day 1, we started last night, used food we had in the freezer, had to make additional food b/c Tim said his food didn't have as many perservatives and he was still starving. My stomach growled but I know I don't need it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm doing Zumba too! Although I'm doing it at the local gym. Not sure if thats more embarrassing or more motivation, lol! Don't count on saving any money by not eating out. We figured out that we spent about 1/5x more on eating at home up here than we did on fast food and eating at home in Cali! It is probably healthier but you absolutely get SO SICK of cooking and trying to think of meals. I'd KILL to be able to eat out again! LOL! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHaha, we are trying, it is just sooo easy to say, let's hop in the car and go here, but I think the family time is improving when we get food ready at home :)
ReplyDelete