Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Facebook Drama

So I have realized that facebook has taken over my life and I kinda want my life back. I check it when I am bored when I am excited and need to tell news to the world and check it to find out the dish and la opinion. There is alot of personal stuff going on in my life that needs my full attention, so I downgraded my facebook, only family and friends that I have seen in the last 6 months, no more trying to keep up with everyone else's business. Some of the people I deleted from facebook I have their cell numbers so I hope noone takes it personally like I did when a new friend deleted me. After that happened I realized that I can't worry about everyone else, which is hard for me, b/c I care so much. So there was no warning I just deleted about 150 people that I try to keep in contact with but either do not reciprocate or I haven't seen since high school. For the last few days I have quite enjoyed this no drama not as active facebook. I still care about what is going on in some people's lives that I deleted, but they have my number and I theirs so maybe I will text them to find out :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes that is just best. FB can be really overwhelming. Once you have so many "friends" it takes away from the personal aspect of it.
    I hope everything goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete