Monday, April 4, 2011
Thank you
Thank you for your prayers, I am working through the madness and praying more than ever. I started making bows too, to kinda keep my mind busy at night, then led to a possible spring boutique so I made 30 bows,(than they told me they had no space for me) many more than Carolina could wear , haha so I started my Etsy shop, and have sold items to friends and coworkers, it has been a nice relief to stress. Just a little update. Getting ready for birthdays and mini vacations this month, and still party planning! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love bows how can I find your Etsy store?
ReplyDeleteit is under people and shops, monicaott15. Thank you, it really has helped me not just sit an do nothing after the baby goes to bed and the hubby is working :)
ReplyDelete