So I posted it on facebook but it still struck a chord and didn't just want to leave it as one sentence. I still have moments, usually when I meet a new person that has lost or if a friend that I know loses a baby, but it still strikes a chord.
Tim had Over time at work and he had to sit in on a woman that had a ectopic pregnancy and had just had surgery. All these memories are rushing in my head and questions, I already feel a kinship with a female inmate that I know nothing else about, only, I wonder if she even wanted a baby . I know I am not the norm of the loss community, I had no name picked out and no room prepped or anything, but I know a loss is still a loss, and after the shock of learning I was pregnant and finally excepting it, it was heart wrenching to know you had a little being inside that was not meant to live. That they could do nothing but monitor and I was pregnant but not really pregnant. I don't really like to post serious stuff on here and hate looking backwards, but it has been nagging at me for the past week and needed to get it out, noone I really want to talk too but just letting it go once more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment