Monday, March 5, 2012

New Year

So my faithful follower says I haven't blogged in awhile lol, thank you Michelle :)
The new year started off pretty good, my sister is 6 months pregnant and barely made her facebook announcement, so now I can finally blog it haha. She is having another girl, yay, the pink stays in the family, not that it is a curse, but, I have 3 sisters, my older sister is on her 2nd girl, and I have 1 girl, and my little sister is too busy studying to even have a boyfriend, so no boys at all.....
Jan and and Feb have been pretty busy, birthdays and such, just life rolling along.

Oh, we readied to go to the Scottish Festival this year and Tim actually participated, after a long absence.(Some background, Tim and I have been going to the Queen Mary Scottish Festival even before we started dating "our yearly tradition", it was kind of like our first meet his family chaperoned outing b/c we liked each other but I wasn't allowed to date, I have had googly eyes for this guy for a long time haha. Well he used to do the Scottish athletics for a few years before I met him, then he came to our high school and got into football, so he stopped and I never got to see him participate.) He has since started football with his work and is in good shape so I asked him if he could do the Scottish Athletics at least one time so I could watch him, before he gets old and gray. He agreed and went out there with no practice in 12 years and won 2nd place overall, I was such a proud wifey. I got Carolina a kilt in their clan colors and we watched him all day, it was alot of fun. He said it is one of the times where he feels normal too, he is not the biggest guy there and alot of guys are former military and law enforcement, all wearing kilts too wink wink haha :p
I helped plan my niece's 4th birthday , 20 kids at a trampoline party place , it was crazy! I procastinated but got it all done, and she loved it. She told my sister she wanted a Disney Junior birthday, not Minnie or Mickey, or one specific show, she wanted all of them, combined. haha it took a little time to think about this one but in the end, she loved it, so that worked for me haha. Carolina thinks she is just as old and big as all these kids too, luckily she is not dainty at all, so got pushed and pulled over a few times but she can hold her ground haha.
It is already March,craziness! Ok all I can say for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment