Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Here we are again

From my last post, I have found some wonderful new little pieces of furniture, but all the big stuff hasn't been moved, so now it seems like there is no space at all, lol it will get sorted out, I have to will myself to remember that I am pregnant and cannot move furniture or my mother or husband will be really really mad :/ I am onto the nesting stage too, which is really frustrating when you can't do stuff yourself and the husband is working 70 hour work weeks ....

Finished Carolina's birthday party, it seemed to be doomed from the beginning but everything mostly corrected itself and everyone said they had a nice time, and my little girl loved going around on the choo choo so in the end, that is all that mattered to me :)

New on the agenda before baby, is the beginning of craft season, yay! plus I will hopefully have a little free time when I take maternity leave to do some, I say a little b/c I will prob have to craft during naptimes, haha

Till next time :p

No comments:

Post a Comment