Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finally

It hit Tim.
Finally, it hit him that we are having a baby. He has been great helping me put my shoes on and taking care of the dog, the house, the yard, dinner, lunch, and motivational speaker; when I freak out, he reassures me, he has been super hubby. We went to start our registry and I was already overwhelmed with my big list, thank you Audrey and Livvy for all the helpful items. We turn corner from strollers and hit diapers, wow, 2 full rows of diapers, I know they go by number, Tim looks shocked, which ones should we add, and still no sounds coming from my other half.... hehe so I scan some and down the next aisle, which breast pump should we get, bottles, bathtime stuff.....He is very quiet, but he wanted to scan the video monitor "so we dont have to check on her and wake her up" me: huney our house is 673 sq ft, you can see her from the bathroom if you want. Tim: well in case we dont want to get out of bed, oh look it has night vision. haha, then he tells me in the car, after he has been quiet for more than half the ride and I finally ask him what's up, he says, she is going to need alot of stuff, that is crazy. He is still excited though, and runs to my belly every time I tell him, oh somebodys awake, he is already smitten with her.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, this makes me laugh. Thomas had no reaction (I freaked out and refused to return to BRU for a good 2 months after our registry trip) to the load of baby stuff when we picked it out. When it arrived? Oh yah, big time different story. We had baby stuff crammed in LITERALLY EVERY corner of our apt in CA..under the bed, under the dining table, in the laundry... it was at that point that he went...oh, uh... we're having a BABY??? LOL! Boys!!

    ReplyDelete