Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Really Happy Happy Birthday





My birthday went great!!! My hubby (who is also pretty darn great :) brought me flowers to work and took me out to lunch, followed by buying me some crocs( I have been pretty clumsy lately in flip flops and sandals, and they are ugly but really comfy) but they weren't the ones I tried on so my feet were swimming. He felt really really bad but I told him I now have a reason to go shopping with my friends to exchange them. We have been celebrating since sunday and I am tired. I am glad all the special people in my life could make it to my dinners too, it makes me feel loved. Was out till 11 pm last night woo woo! and I am exhausted and was starting to feel like a big lardy when all these skinny girls in heels who were just getting started( I am not really allowed to wear heels by my caring hubby at the moment for all the falling that I have already done)But in the end I remembered that in a few months, this new special little life that will be a part of me and my wonderful Tim; will be here and just looking into her eyes I am sure will make it all worth it. Thank you God for all my blessings and 27 years on this earth.
Happy Birthday Monica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment