Wednesday, May 5, 2010
before baby
So I don't know what it is but I am getting the crafty something or other bug and can't wait to get some projects done around house, and baking... Everyone has a business, why can't I?? :0) I want to put up wainscoting in the house, do Carolina's beach mural, get fountain put in in the back yard, start getting more letterman jackets going(I just made my first 40 bucks profit, yay!) and then the whole baking thing, 2 weeks ago Tim said we should make our own cupcakes for our baby shower, so we bought materials and they are still sitting there. Now I am in charge of desserts for a bridal shower and want to make sure they look just as nice as all the other girls desserts, so this includes cookies and brownies designs and I am planning. I was up thinking about all these things last night, found a website where they carry the fancy stuff and can't wait to try some stuff out. Tim and his co-workers are volunteered guinea pigs, and said they don't mind :) So wish me luck and I will keep the updates coming!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So cool with the cupcake idea!!!
ReplyDelete