Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day weekend






It was a crazy weekend, itinierary:
sat:graduation,bridal shower, grad dinner
sun: cleaning house,engagement party, and we had other stuff but were so tired from day before we told them we couldn't make it
mon: cleaning house, memorial service, bbq, busy but great time w family
I didn't many pixs as usual, b/c I was either helping or just trying to not be so tired for all of these functions but I have a few. :)
Oh, and I bought Tim a slip in slide for Memorial day, him jose and jason had fun till tim ripped it, Im not posting those pixs cause if you didnt see it you wreent there so you miss out on hilarious pixs that I said I wasnt going to post:)
tim and jose took a shot for those they lost in Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment