Wednesday, June 23, 2010

week 35

How far along? 35 weeks, please please any day now, haha
Total weight gain: no longer posting haha, you can see, I am huge!
Maternity clothes? not really, but some of maternity pants starting to get tight, oh great
Sleep: getting tougher, I feel like a piece of meat, needed to flip sides a couple of times each night b/c they start to hurt
Best moment this week: just feeling carolina bouncing around
Movement: some days mellow, some days she does the energizer bunny deal
Gender: still a girl
Labor Signs: braxton hicks fun stuff, like a jolt to your Va***a
Belly Button in or out? it is a weird sight
What I miss: wine, i really need a glass recently
What I am looking forward to: baby being in my arms and my body stops being weird hopefully
Weekly Wisdom: make morning dr appts. babies usually come during afternoon appts and you are sitting in dr office for an hour w/ no snacks :(
Milestones:almost there, will I survive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment