Saturday, September 11, 2010

Finally

So I have not posted in awhile, because 1, I have no computer, I kinda like it that way, we have enough distractions. and 2, b/c I have a 2month old who takes alot of work.
I have to go back to work soon, this is up for debate b/c I don't know if I want to work full-time anymore, so keep me in prayer(b/c I want to work a little bit for extra spending money and sanity :)
Yesterday Carolina had her first big blowout, while she was snuggling w/ mommy. We have been trying diff formulas and we are on # 3, so she happenes to be constipated b/c she is a healthy eater and mommy isn't a milk factory, supply and demand :) So it was on my shorts, hands, then she started kicking her legs and got it on her feet and piernas. tim was out getting lunch and I called him and told him to come home. uggh, it was nasty. Then later that day, mommy got thrown up on, all in all it was an eye opening day.
On a better note, she has started to smile at me, at first I thought it was just pooping time, but now I can actually get to look at me and smile, this makes my heart so full.
Oh birth info
9.8 lbs, 20 1/2 inches long

1 month appt
10.8 lbs, off the charts, 21 1/2 inches long,85th %

No comments:

Post a Comment