I am happy this year, last year I was happy too but sick all the time that it was tough to really enjoy. I am outta control too, buying Carolina alot of stuff, like she has to have her Christmas tutu with her matching bow and name on it :) She has been getting early ones too it is madness haha. I will have to control myself sometime, I think it is just b/c I actually have a little one of my own to spoil now, and she is spoiled, but I guess that is just the nature of the ish one goes through when you are in my shoes..Anyhoo, here are some Christmas songs that I love , I am getting into the Christmasy happiness
Yahoo! Video Detail for EARTHA KITT - SANTA BABY 1954
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play...
EARTHA KITT - SANTA BABY 1954
I love all retro and this is sooo sex kitten, love it!
Yahoo! Video Detail for Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play...
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is Y
This became more of a favorite when we were going through deployments :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment