Thursday, December 9, 2010
Lost head, if found pls return to shoulders...
So I don't know how it goes from "preggo brain" to "mommy brain", but it happens fast and I don't know what to do. It started out simple enough, looking for socks and shoes, but now, it has escalated to bigger things. Oh yes, I left my car running in parking lot,(b/c baby was fussing) got the stroller out, got the car seat out and proceeded to go into market. Wondering where my keys were and what that sound was behind me, um yeah, I had left my car on unlocked with the Christmas music going.... I better start writing things down. I have forgot to buckle the baby up, forgot how long ago I was feeding her, and then gave her bad milk, which she thanked me by throwing it back up on me so I guess that is good on her part. :p So if anyone else has this problem, feel free to give me stories, I will feel better about myself and all this craziness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment