Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So stressed but excited and also a side of nervous

10 more days lol, finally it is coming soon. I want Carolina's 1st birthday to be stupendous, but then came to the realization that I want it to be fun relaxed birthday for everyone. I always invite alot of people, this is b/c we either miss you and have not seen you in awhile and want to see you, or we see you alot but can't wait for you to join us, see you again, and just have a good time. So I cut down half of the artisty things I was going to do, as Tim said, it is a birthday party, so I don't have to try so hard just for great photos. I forget sometimes, that is why we compliment each other so well :)
I also know alot of people that had their babies around the same time, our neighbors daughter included, this presents the problem of now, the 2 birthdays landing on the same day , right next door, and , they were letting us use their party table and chairs, till they just found out about this party like last week.BOO!! Haha, my party will be better though :p
Then the nervous, idk why, just praying we get to next Sat, safe and sound, all of us .

No comments:

Post a Comment