Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Slow

Feels like all I am doing is catching up lately. On everything. This puts into perspective much of daily things and soon, I will have 2 kids . I am tired, now 4 months into my 5th pregnancy(did I tell you I went to a new dr. and the nurse asked if I had had an abortion??..... Anyways) It is much different than being pregnant without another little one around, I got to work, get home, then lay on the couch till I moved from the couch to bed, and slept, all night :p I did much of nothing, just "baked". Is that a bad term? I mean it in the oven sort of sense that I am currently, lol, for anyone who cannot think so innocently as I :p Now it is alot more detailed and challenging having to think about a toddler too. How did our parents do it ? IDK,I respect my mother even more, b/c she worked and had 3 kids. Other things have come into question, none of which I will post on here, but I am trying to do the best I can for myself, my unborn child, my wonderful toddler , and my loving hubby. We are going through alot of change right now, whether or not to move, where, and if out of OC(all that goes with that, jobs, near my family, size of house, budget) Our babysitter that has watched our baby since she was a baby has left, and we had to find a daycare,which I commute to now, and the topper on this part of the story, she caught a bacteria virus and has only been there for 2 days, she now has a rash and has been waking up crying every two hours with nothing to comfort her. I feel helpless and unsure of whether or not I want things like this to keep happening to her. Taking the day off and then driving an hour to her dr. takes a toll on day to day life b/c we have noone close enough to just ask to pick her up and help us out. I am just a little disheartened in trying so hard in all of this. Okay, just some heart spilling out and now onto better news. I find out next week if we are having a boy or girl, we kind know it will prob be a girl, but now , more and more are kinda hoping for a boy. Hey it could happen lol. It's not a family curse, but kinda the running joke, my parents had 3 girls, my sister has a daughter and is pregnant with another girl, and I have my girl , so...... no boys, at all.Only boy dogs, haha. I feel him/her kick almost everyday, just one good hard kick when I start to worry, so they are already letting me know that this is happening, whether I like it or not :p One more story! We tried to get away this weekend, if I knew my child was exposed to a virus and ended up getting her molars in too, we would have stayed home. I am sick, the weather here has been weird, we had 90 deg heat then it rains, then it is hot, then cold. But I wanted to go and get some relaxation by the ocean. We go once a year and it is always good to do a slow not really vacation vacation. Just rest. Well, the 5 hour car ride with a teething,itchy, feverish 2 year old is never a good idea. We did it, twice in a weekend. We had a nice time, fed ostrich, played on the beach, walked in the wind, def. need to do this to recharge the batteries every so often . It's amazing to see her grow in the pixs (b/c we got every year ) Sorry that was alot, I am catching up on it all, now to go craft at my desk at work to finish some orders :p

No comments:

Post a Comment