Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bullet Points

Saw this on another blog, just a way to show happenings without rambling :p So this is what is happening in April -I am planning a baby shower for my sister, I am practicing not being a procrastinator.It is starting to work .... a little. -Finally getting over all the sicknesses we have been dealing with. Teething,viruses, sinus stuff and colds. Not fun. -Helping my cousin plan a wedding in 3 months, just bought a bridemaid dress 3x bigger so I fit in it with my big preggo belly . -Debating on to move or not to move, this is a hot question in our house.... -thinking about what to do after this next baby comes, working ? Daycare? I shudder at the thought of being a full time, stay at home mom, don't judge haha -Missing my family alot to where I want to be close to them again, my parents told me to suck it up, I have my own family now and we ar in Orange County for a time. Still very lonely -Trying to stay positive while feeling like I sound really negative, something I need to pray about that God works on me :) -Dog needs a haircut badly, sorry, dog, you have been demoted to dog b/c you are stressing me out and have to take care of all the new changes first. Poor Wallace :/

1 comment:

  1. Wow....that is a lot going on. Just take deep breaths and do what's best for you...it's ok to be selfish every once in a while. A happy mommy makes a happy family.

    ReplyDelete