Thursday, November 19, 2009
Depo
Have you ever been called a liar to your face? It was kinda hard to take, even when you know the skeezy lawyer is just trying to get you to crack. He asked me ever question under the sun for the year 2006-2007, and then asked me if I had a memory problem when I couldn't remember the exact date and time of alot of things, sorry I blocked all that ish out my friend!! Not my friend at all, yuck. Then he said I was being coached and could no longer go one, what a relief, I am sure he would have kept us there till 6pm if he wanted too, I would have left, oh arrest me for contempt of court, it is not even about me. Well, being called a liar, and if I thought anyone was going to believe my testimony because I was lying, well why was I called then if I am this big liar, you picked me Mr. Grossy. Ok, I am done venting, and hopefully never have to see that lawyer again. Oh and my lawyer kicked him into the ground she rocked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment