Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! This year has had its ups and downs, but what am I thankful for? For the air in my lungs, so I can go for a run if I choose, for my sight to take pictures of people and places I love to do that. To hear, music feels my heart and soul and it can make or break a mood, I think music is powerful. That I can walk and talk and get into my car and drive where I please. For someone who loves me no matter what, my Lord and Savior, He is my Rock and Salvation, without Him, I cant do anything. I am thankful for growing experiences, thankful for a great family that I couldnt have made it through the year without them. Also for my family that were strict, but also that I grew up loved and not given everything I wanted, I would be a selfish spoiled brat, who wants everything and doesnt just go out and try to achieve it for myself. That I have food on the table and that I can go and buy 40 dollars worth for just one meal , just to make a special meal. A husband who, despite his faults, loves me so much, and takes care of me, lets me put my feet up on him when we watch tv or rubs my back when it hurts, and has held me when I have cried so much this year. A great house to live in, that we can afford, and wonderful dog who licks me allllllllll the time, haha. To go shopping whenever I please, just to see what is out there. For my sense of humor, even when people think I am serious, I usually am kidding. That I get to laugh, I get to be fiesty, or angry or sad or ecstatically happy, or those times when my sisters and I are dorky and then cant stop laughing over nothing, and just looking at them makes it funnier, I love those moments. For the miracles that happen everyday and the quiet moments just put me in awe of how great I have it. For my little angels and the people that I knew better and got closer to with this new experience. Thank you God for my 26 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment