So it's now official, we are pregnant! I am 12 weeks, and doing good. It would be great if I weren't always so hungry and nauseous at the same time. This baby has been a roller coaster as well, I found out we were pregnant and we told our doctor because we were nervous with all that had happened before. It has now been twice that we have seen baby ott, it is starting to get exciting after all that has happened. Here our the first pixs. More to come soon FIRST PIX 7 WEEKS SECOND PIX IS 11 WEEKS!!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Baby #4
So it's now official, we are pregnant! I am 12 weeks, and doing good. It would be great if I weren't always so hungry and nauseous at the same time. This baby has been a roller coaster as well, I found out we were pregnant and we told our doctor because we were nervous with all that had happened before. It has now been twice that we have seen baby ott, it is starting to get exciting after all that has happened. Here our the first pixs. More to come soon FIRST PIX 7 WEEKS SECOND PIX IS 11 WEEKS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

congrats again monica! your babys pic is adorable! can I take a gender guess :) I know its WAY early and you cant tell anything yet but I get hunches... fron the first pic Im getting a girl vibe. we will see if my hunch changes over time lol
ReplyDelete