Welcome 2010, it has been a good year so far, lol, and I am counting my little blessings instead of making a resolution, I have always thought resolutions were stupid, why do you need the beginning of the year to decide to do something that you could have decided in August or on your birthday. Anyhoo, I tried asking Tim is he was going to make any and he just fell asleep, granted I asked him while we were going to bed at like 11pm, but still he should have been able to think of something. :) I kinda wanted to think about what last year has taught me, but decided that last year was thought about way to much and I am over 2009, even if it did help me grow and learn and mature on new levels. So my little blessings for the past 6 days.
1.That Tim and I are alike in generosity, this warms my heart when we think the same way about others less fortunate than us, if I married a tightwad and someone who didn't care as much as I, it would be tough to do as much as we do, I pray we can give even more this year!
2. That we got to buy a house when we did, it is our little piece of heaven that we own and can be together and invite people into, it made me so happy yesterday to sit outside in my backyard and enjoy the sunshine.
3. That family is everything, I have kinda rubbed off on Tim with this one, I think it is a cultural thing, but that he appreciates it and lets me see my family whenever I feel low or just need a little boost, my family recharges my batteries.
4. That our little family is growing, I pray for health everyday.
5. That even though life isn't going the way I planned it to be, all my goals and timeframes that I needed to do things in and college and all that, that life is still good, I have my health, I have a job that is close to home that pays me money, and that I have a roof,a car that works, and a man who loves me.
6. My last one is a God who listens to my prayers and cries and hurts. I want to show him that I am also in this relationship so we can work at it together.
It is going to be a busy 2010!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment