Friday, January 22, 2010

Idea from Cassandra

To read more books this year! I am afraid the longer I stay away from school the more TV I watch and less reading happens. I love a good book and start to feel less knowledgeable and less cultured when I don't read, so it begins again. Books currently reading A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle( Olivia says it is like Under the Tuscan Sun type and A Good Year) and My Life in France by Julia Child( had to stop that one for awhile, got halfway through and being pregnant didn't help with hunger and nausea reading about all that food :) ) Books finished The Associate by John Grisham( love his books, this one kept me intrigues but then had a horrible ending)I don't know why all these books are about France but that is okay, scenary and villas are fantastic!!

1 comment:

  1. Read anything you want to read now....you won't have 10 seconds of time to read once the little mr. or miss arrives. Taken it from me! I used to read at least 2 books a month and I haven't finished a single one in 10.5 now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete