Friday, February 5, 2010

First Quiz

How far along? 15 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: they have told me I have lost weight, I haven't personally checked for fear of tears :)
Maternity clothes? tried bella band, it's too tight, so I have been in maternity jeans since week 5
Sleep: usually up twice to go potty
Best moment this week: hearing that perfect heartbeat on tues.
Movement: nothing yet, I think it's too early
Gender: we don't know yet
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In. but getting bigger, I can see into it now
What I miss: sushi, and margaritas and bleu cheese
What I am looking forward to: finding out if it's a boy or girl
Weekly Wisdom: Drink enough water, at least 64 oz, otherwise baby might not be able to grow
Milestones: almost over getting sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment