Monday, February 8, 2010

Thinking


I have been thinking alot about baby number 1 today, or Hannah as I got in a dream.Background, after my numbers (bloodwork hormones levels) started to descend, I got my first dream about her( we didnt know if it was a boy or girl) and saw this beautiful little girl, in her pink tutu, holding my hand and looking up at me with a big smile on her face, she was btwn 3-5 yrs old. The 2nd dream was about her name, Hannah. I don't know why this name came into play until this weekend. At church our pastor was talking about having a great big God, and in one verse, Hannah was barren and cried out to God, God heard her cries and gave her a child. I thought about how much I actually cried last year, and how God was listening to me and I wasn't alone. It was really comforting to know that He was still there throughout all that,even when I blamed Him at times. As baby number 4 grows in me right now,I still think of what I had to go through to get to this point, I am happy but still think over the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment