Tuesday, February 16, 2010

nighttime and valentines day

I am starting to freak out at night a bit, I keep having dreams that I wake up in a pool of blood, I havent mentioned it to anyone b/c it is kinda weird and I dont really want people that have never experienced it to tell me it's going to be ok. Hm, I dont really know what to do but had to post it somewhere.

So, on a lighter note...... Valentine's day was nice and light, I sat at home resting(again) and watched my boys sleeping, haha, wal and tim, they sleep on each other on floor since I reign over the couch!! Then canceled fancy dinner reservations b/c I didn't want to shave my legs or get dressed up. We went to Corner Bakery b/c by then I was dreaming about salad and pickles. Then we saw Young Victoria, that movie was sooooo good, I highly recommend it to people who like period pieces and history buffs. I took alot away from it, and it is sad but movies that stay good, I often am thinking during the movie, I hope nothing bad happens, b/c the movie is going so well, it is bound to have something bad thrown in. That is sad. Anyhoo, the movie starts with a little of Queen Victoria's life, then her romance with Prince Albert, the actorwho plays him was in Pride & Prejudice, nice!!! Go see it! I need new book ideas too, I am getting sucked back into reality tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment