Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Earthquake 2010

I don't mind earthquakes, they are few and far between and I guess what freaks people out is when you are most vunerable, they seem to happen; at night or early morning. They don't really happen when you are up and coherant, so I can see why that would make them a little more scary. It happened at the time I have been getting up every morning and staying awake, just because I am so darn uncomfortable, but it woke me up and I grabbed Tim, then we waited. It shook pretty good where we were so I assumed it was harder either north( almost all our families) or south(my family the ortegas) so I told Tim, let's get up and see where it was located to make sure our families are ok. Checked on Wallace,it was his first, and he walked out stretched let me pet him and went back to bed. Everyone else that had pets said their dogs were freaking out and barking and howling, my mellow dog looked at me with the why are we up face and went back into his crate. :) Tim said we are just too mellow, haha. Then I fell back to sleep for what was the best morning sleep I have had in prob 3 weeks, at a time that I am usually awake, so maybe once in awhile, we need to be jolted awake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment