Has anyone seen it, I think it is hilarious, and it makes the little things that bug me about Tim seem to not be that big of a deal.
-Like, not being able to use the table for anything other than Thanksgiving.
-Having your ex-hubbys ashes(not that bad) but the prosethetic leg in the closet, really weird
-The man over grooming himself, Tim said he could see b/c cops had to deal with such filth, but he couldn't see how the guy could miss things with his kids b/c he was at the salon.
-The whole mommas boy to an extreme, I was cringing for the wife, that was horrible, and the fact that the man was a psychiatrist too, helping others, maybe his mom helped him with those peoples advice too.
It is nice to watch with the hubby, we talk about who we think should win and what if that were us, and I think it opens up our communication as well, and we get to laugh together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment