Thursday, November 4, 2010

after baby quiz, since I haven't posted too much

How far along were you when you had your baby? 39 weeks
How long was labor? zilch, had a scheduled c-section, they told me I was having contractions when they hooked me up though, didn't feel a thing

Total weight gain: prob 45 lbs

Total weight loss since: lost all baby weight within first 3 weeks

Back into your own clothes yet? most of the things that I got when I gained weight, not into my good clothes, I am working on that :)

Did you get stretch marks? didn't till I didn't put olive oil on after baby, now there are some, boo

Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section? c-section! I will not be going VBAC for the next baby!!! Cut me open baby!

Best moment this week: shoe shopping for her, haha, I love to see her smile

What I miss about being pregnant: nothing, she is much better on the outside, haha(I still get phantom stomach moments and have to catch myself,the baby is kicking!)

How big is baby:now, she is at 15lbs

Baby's temperament? she is pretty laid back! She pretty much only fusses when she is hungry or has a dirty diaper(or if daddy can't tell what she wants)

What I am looking forward to: I hope her eyes stay the green that they are, I will still love her the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment