Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weightless time

So not that anyone wants to admit when they get fat, but it's true, we don't all look like we did, eh, how I wish I did. I blame marriage, haha. So everyone says, oh, it's baby weight, you will lose it. Um, so it is baby weight from the first baby then cause I already lost all my Carolina baby weight(40lbs,thank goodness it was mostly all baby). :( Just emotional rollercoaster from Thanksgiving 2008 (no comment) to having Carolina has made me gain weight. When you aren't happy, it shows. So, I have my goal to lose 30 lbs by Christmas, I believe I can achieve this, being an athletic stud has-been, I know it is all in my head. Famous Last words, haha. I will start w/ home dvds(having a 3 month old doesn't give you time for much) I have billy blanks tae bo, p90-x(ha, not yet), and carmen electra striptease and lap dancing aerobics(thanks heather, haha). So we begin this journey. I will list my weight when I get into it for fear of anxiety,which will then cause my to overeat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment