Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 days of just me :0

Memorial day 2011

30 days of me questions June 2011, b/c I think about others so much of the time, I do not want to forget about me


Day 1 :15 interesting facts about me and a recent picture

1. I was born in an US Army hospital on an US Air Force base in Panama(the country) :)

2. If I were a boy, my parents would have named me Daniel, Dan Moreno (If you sound it out wrong it sounds like the football player, it was the 80's people)

3. I love to sing, like all the time, good thing my baby loves to hear my voice

4. I hate to cook, never feel like I do it right and it takes forever , only to be scarfed down in moments

5. I have always been a team player, so I like to be a part of something, the greater good !

6. I love to quote movies, so look at #5 and tell me what the last part of that sentence was from which movie? :)

7. I love traveling, have been a few places, can't wait to see more of the world and what is holds

8. I meet my husband in high school, thought he was going to blow up the school at first, then I decided I liked that quiet mystery about him. He is now the loudest person I know,haha

9. On my bucket list is baseball stadiums, I have checked off, Twins, Mariners, Dodgers(Bleed Blue!!) Angels, Padres, and Giants. So almost done with California.

10. I can tell military time and love getting phone calls at 2 am

11. Have the cutest little chubby bunny baby ever, was so worth having my 9.8 lb child, I will forever remember that day, got the scars to prove it too :)

12. Have been told I look too serious, I think I am the least serious person ever, but I like having a poker face :p

13. I hate sitting in an office all day, maybe I should have been a jet pilot or something...

14. I love to be crafty, having so much fun making Lena's bows and headbands, she is my best customer !!

15. When I am around guys, I will be a damsel in distress, it makes them feel better, but when I am just around girls, I am like the bodyguard/guy. I have to kill all the spiders and such haha

No comments:

Post a Comment