Short term Goals:
Well being officially on party planning mode, there is alot to do for the party and for the house. So if I forget to call you or remember our plans, don't be mad, I have alot on my mind on top of the first 2 things listed :)
Something you are proud of in the past few days:
um, keeping afloat through all the ish. And, traveling 6ish hours with a 10 month old, luckily I brought enough clothes(for her not me, I was flipping things inside out, haha jk)and didn't prepare as well as I thought but still made it through for a nice family vacation
Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad,bored,hyped, mad:
happy- old taylor swift songs(before all the boy breakups, now they are just getting sad ) and glenn miller orch.
sad- this is a bad one but Patsy Cline, def sad songs :p
bored- pink, gets me going a little
hyped-rage against the machine or system of the down, also pitbull and lmfao
mad- Avril Lavigne, haha , I have alot more song selections but that is all I can think of right now
How you found out about blogger:
I had already wrote down stuff on paper, but 1. didnt want to keep finding it and reading it and 2. didn't know if I wanted anyone to find it and read it, I wasn't ready for that, and just kept this blog to myself for awhile.
Put your Ipod on shuffle:
I can't find it.... sadness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment