Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 2

Meaning behind your blog name: Starting Again

Well if you read my very first post on this blog, it will make alot of sense. The beginning of 2009 was the toughest time ever in my life. I was depressed, overweight from commuting, felt all alone, my marriage was on the rocks and I had gotten pregnant, freaked out, then got excited about it, only to find out it was not a viable (ectopic- occurring in an abnormal position or place,displaced)pregnancy. Then had to go through 4 root canals on one tooth, got into a car accident the day the nurse said your HGC blood count is low, your body is back to normal(the end of my pregnancy) .
I started the blog as a way to get some stuff out, my family said write a journal! But I believe me being a little more vocal about my life has helped some others in some way. Even back in 2009, baby loss of any kind was very hush hush, so as to not disrupt life, but once I started to tell people, more and more women had a story like mine or some kind of loss. It is calming to know that we are not alone in this life

No comments:

Post a Comment