I am now on a frenzy to sell at a craft fair, I feel this will make me feel like I am not just spending my money and little free quiet time on nothing. :/ Just something to show a little success for my efforts , but we shall see. I am very excited for the holidays coming up though, lots of great ideas on Pinterest that I am going to try.
On a side note, is anyone else have this much of a crazy toddler, I feel tired all the time and she is really well behaved..... She doesn't like being in the car anymore and whines alot(so it may or may not be teeth ) When are parents supposed to work out either ?? Isn't chasing the kid enough, skinny, where are you ?? hahaha
Upcoming busyness,
Nov 10-Marine Corps bday, going to Utah to visit Marine family :) very excited to see everyone and take pixs of all our babies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment