Friday, November 4, 2011

Something funny

Tim and I were talking about my pregnancies one night before bed.It started b/c of that new book that is out, Heaven is Real, it makes me affirmed to know that they are there and it was not just an early pregnancy and why are you wasting so much thought in it. Like I have said in other posts, my first ectopic pregnancy I named Hannah, I didnot know the sex of the baby, I just did it b/c of a dream and I felt God gave me Hannah and her story in the bible for a reason and to help the heartache. Tim then says, well I can't wait till we get to heaven and we meet Hannah, the 6'3 230lb guy that says (deep man voice) hey mom, hey dad . haha That just made me laugh after the initial shock that Tim said it :p Well, we shall find out one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment