Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Out of control kid

Yes, I am that parent.... The one who cannot control their child and people either glare or roll their eyes, I used to be on the other side of this coin, and always try to think of this while teaching my child to be a good citizen and behave in public. It didn't go well on our latest trip
So had a nice weekend visiting Utah, my toodler is never flying again haha. The trip over was good, but the way back, we got a later flight b/c we were planning trip to wyoming, and wanted to make sure we had time to get back. That didn't work out but by this time, she was exhausted and thrown off her schedule. I relunctantly gave her baby tylenol so help her sleep, she went a little nutso after she got all relaxed and we thought she would sleep. She then went on some kind of adrenaline mode or something, She kicked the lady in front of us, I grabbed her feet, then she started hitting her head against the tray table, ripping magazines, swinging at me, and screaming bloody heck. Then tries stealing the ladys blanket thru the crack near the window, tries and grab her hair, and does the tighten all your muscles so mommy cannot control your limbs things(how is this physically possible and how can they control it??)And this plane ride was only an hour and 20 min, the longest of my life not counting 12 hours to Germany :/
Then Sunday morning she was all smiles, tim said she was thinking "oh good morning, well I had the craziest dream I was on a plane and being a terror." haha. Well I guess we better start prepping for the terrible twos.......

No comments:

Post a Comment